21 jun 2009

Podes ser feliz... Puedo yo?

Musicas, letras... algo que nunca termina de sorprenderme y q siempre me dice algo .. anga.. justo cuando necesito... ni que mas mejor amigo con las palabraas correctas y mas expresivas del actual sentimiento interior...

YOU COULD BE HAPPY (Snow Patrol)

You could be happy and I won't know
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go
And all the things that I wish I had not said
Are played in loops till it's madness in my head

Is it too late to remind you how we were?
But not our last days of silent screaming blur
Most of what I remember makes me sure
I should have stopped you from walking out the door

You could be happy I hope you are
You made me happier than I've been by far
Somehow everything I own, smells of you
And for the tiniest moments it's all not true

Do the things that you always wanted to
Without me there to hold you back don't think just do
More than anything I want to see you girl
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world

1 comentarios:

Gerardo José dijo...

me hubiese gustado participar de todo lo que vas desnudando. pero los momentos y la vida me distrajeron. ahora espero que estes bien, no ese formal que estes bien. quiero que estes bien. te aprecio muchisimo lau

Publicar un comentario